Happy New Year!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Okay, I know I'm a little late with that, but I've been having a busy time of it lately!
After getting some interest in 'Shadowland' from a Big London agent (gasp!), I've been doing a few re-writes and changing a few things at their request and hope that when I shoot it back at them in a few weeks, they like what I did, snap it up and you will soon be able to buy it in bookshops!!!!


They had me change a few names that weren't 'Dark Agey' enough and expand a few scenes, so this has been keeping me busy.

I'm also still adding to the sequel, 'Uther' which is where my heart is at the moment, I much prefer writing something new rather than editing and changing, but gotta do what I gotta do!

The Flight of the Griffin had a great book tour over the Christmas period with a nice surge in sales after Christmas as everyone got their new kindles from Santa, this has now followed into a rise in sales of the sequel, 'Chaos Storm.'

Still not writing full time, but every month I'm getting a little closer!


P.S. If you read any of the books over the last month or two, please write a review on Amazon, it helps the books compete with the big publishing houses!



No comments:

Post a Comment